Who are our care managers?
They are certified diabetes nurse educator, social worker, and nurse. Common topics of help include:
- Learning to use a glucometer
- Healthy eating for individuals with diabetes
- Finding senior meal programs, elder care, social activities, and support groups
- Guiding members to community resources
- Managing a chronic condition
- Learning about your prescription medicines
- Learning to use a blood pressure cuff
*Please note that our care management professionals do not and will not provide medical care. For medical care, please make an appointment with your primary care doctor or visit an urgent care center.
Appointments are required. Call us and we will help you identify the right professional to meet with and book the appointment for you.
Certified diabetes nurse educator: Second Wednesday of every month
Nurse: Every Tuesday
Social worker: Every Thursday